B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 sleep issue

B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 sleep issue

renderTimingPixel.png

Hello everyone 馃檪

Today i just wanted to post about my motherboard which is theB550 AORUS ELITE AX V2its a good bored i had it for about a year now. But the issue i have i never had before with other boards/systems i used to own. When i first bought this motherboard i had to return it and get a replacement. Which i have a post about on here with the bluetooth issue that's why i returned it but it still did it. Anyways i don't really use bluetooth anymore only with controller and my headphones are USB based. But anyways i'm on the f15 bios now i was on f2 since f2 seemed more stable. But i updated cause of windows 11 support etc and more udpates. But i had this sleep issue for a while so i stopped using sleep if i leave it in sleep to long it will not wake up everything will power up but no screen just says no input. but tonight i was downloading games on steam so i left the pc on and turned off the display and went to go eat and came back about a half hour later. And turned the screen on and just says no input keep in mind the pc was never turned off and i have turn off display time to off and the put the computer to sleep time off in power settings. I also did a fresh install of windows last night and it didn't fix it i Also been having Issues with ryzen master I wanted to install it again this month and it wouldn't work even after a full reinstall of windows so the way gigabyte has been to me over the year or so i don't like there products 馃槥 i think i wasted my money i would have better luck with asrock or a other brand i never had issues like this with other boards. But anyways if anyone knows anything feel free to comment. 馃檪

PS i know my spelling and what not is not the best typing is not my strong hold lol

PS in the video is the same thing if i turn it on out of sleep it will do the same thing just power on with no input i always have to hard reset it either flip the power switch or hold the button

System
  • CPUAMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core, 16-Thread

• MotherboardB550 AORUS ELITE AX V2

• RAMCorsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz

• GPUSAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT 6G GDDR6

• CaseNZXT H510i

• StorageSilicon Power 256GB - NVMe M.2 /Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache

• PSURosewill Photon 650W

• **Display(s)**GIGABYTE G27FC 27

• CoolingAMD Wraith Prism RGB LED

• KeyboardRedragon K587 Magic-Wand

• MouseRedragon M801P-RGB Sniper Pro

• SoundAlienware Wireless Gaming Headset AW988

• Operating SystemWindows 11

8 minutes ago, DarkSplice said:

Are you pulling power from one plug?

like wall ? i have a surge thing聽

8 minutes ago, Coltonw023456 said:

like wall ? i have a surge thing聽

Yes from a wall a outlet I meant to say聽

4 minutes ago, DarkSplice said:

Yes from a wall a outlet I meant to say聽

yeah i never had it plugged in to the wall it self all i have in plugged in to is a surge protector聽

Ok, so your most likely pulling a lot of power from the wall I have a surge protector myself, here is my experience so I got a pc upgrade and when I tried to turn on my pc my motherboard was on but not my monitor and keyboard, Mouse So you're pulling more power than the plug can handle so I would get another surge protector and plug it into another outlet it will most likely fix your Problem, if that does not work I will link you article about this problem.聽

1 hour ago, DarkSplice said:

Ok, so your most likely pulling a lot of power from the wall I have a surge protector myself, here is my experience so I got a pc upgrade and when I tried to turn on my pc my motherboard was on but not my monitor and keyboard, Mouse So you're pulling more power than the plug can handle so I would get another surge protector and plug it into another outlet it will most likely fix your Problem, if that does not work I will link you article about this problem.聽

eh i am not sure if thats the issue cause everything powers on even my leds and my mouse and everything and my light on my desk and the screen powers up and says display port聽 but then it goes to sleep聽

23 minutes ago, DarkSplice said:

Prob a windows setting did you check that?image.thumb.png.10d4f32693204060193c103d3373bc32.png

yes i have everything looks fine聽image.thumb.png.9e30fe26aac086cc490b38e1fb455de7.png