B350 MBs BIOS mod With Ryzen 5000 Support

So, about 2 years ago I bought a Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H and aquired a Ryzen 2200g PRO. I knew from the start that I wouldn't have support for Ryzen 5000 series and that was fine (due to the MB pricing at the time). However, after watching LTT latest video I couldn't help but wonder: what is the possibility of 350s MBs supporting the Zen 3 CPUs, even if through the use of an unofficial BIOS mod? Has it been done successfully with any 350 already? And what about this specific Gigabyte MB (GA-AB350M-DS3H), are there any mods for that? And what about VRM cooling; would that really be a problem and how easily can you solve it?

I don't really plan on getting a Zen 3 CPU any time soon, I  don't have that kind of money right now, but it would be nice knowing that people are trying and maybe, when I do, there will be a stable BIOS that allows me to save a few bucks 😄

2 hours ago, rickeo said:

Very interesting! I honestly was not hoping for an official solution, but if the second article proves correct (it is quite recent so only time will tell) maybe we'll get an official BIOS update from Gigabyte and other manufacturers. This would be great, especially for people in third world countries like me. I'll try to temper my expectations, but this made me quite hopeful.