Premiere Pro Help

so a premiere pro template i have from envato elements I'm looking for how to remove the circled box/line can anyone tell me how to get rid of it fully including the dot in premiere without using motion tracking in Adobe after effects. See the attached file

272124424_1007106433215325_1627354880105934938_n.png

im afraid you you can't, most of premiere pro template is not editable. editable mean you only can customize font or some special motion if the template is essential graphics, but in this case base on your attached file i didn't see any customizable stuff that you can edit so the only solution to your problem is AE. This is base from what i know, but it maybe wrong

my cute beast : i3 - 530 3.2GHz | Gt 240 4gb | msi h55m-e21 | samsung 2x2GB | toshiba 500GB 7200 | greatwall 400W | unknown standart case from 2010 | Lenovo thinksvision L197 | Digital Alliance Meca 8 TKL | Digital Alliance Luna X2 | Shady chinese Headphone (but the sounds is good)

i know its old and have some crappy part, but it can run crysis tho.

I edited for a short time a long time ago, so this is most likely wrong but you can try.

It's probably exported from after effects, maybe if you open it in there you can see the layers and stuff and delete or hide it. Then import it back into premiere.

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv