Play Store not working across ROMs

Laniakea

I am on LG G7 LM-G710EM, I was running dotos 5.2 a11 yesterday and have been planning to make a clean install cause of the unstablities and random crashes for a while, and that's what I exactly did. I flashed latest stock LG rom kdz using LG's tool, like usual, booted into custom recovery and flashed a new rom, all usual steps that I had done many times before, I decided to try some a12 rom this time, flashed booted all fine and all, but noticed that I can't download anything from play store including updating play store app itself, huh weird rolled backed to stock rom -> flashed the same a11 custom rom again that I've been already using, play store not working on here as well! huh weird anyways. Now just to be sure I tried it on stock rom this time and yup! Google play store doesn't DOWNLOAD anything here too, browsing is OK but downloading nope, not working in any rom, I noticed I can download with a vpn tho, and I've tried to download using different networks which doesn't work, its not my isp. And adding Google account etc just works fine, setting up as usual.

Is there anything that can leave its mark across roms? In some partitions or something, because before the format everything worked fine in regards of the store, I had daily crashes is why I mainly formatted, sd card sometimes got corrupted after daily crashes, if its gonna help solve the case. thanks in advance 🥳🥳