B550 w 5600x not posting

Perbox

Hey! I couldnt find anything on my current issue with my new build, so I figured I would post and see if anyone could help. 

I have a B550-A-PRO from MSI and a brand new 5600x, I updated the bios just in case, even though the serial number says it should already be compatiable, I plop the cpu, and my ASROCK RX580 8gb, as well as a stick of ram. 

THIS is where the issue is, I boot the board, the troubleshooting LEDS start there order of operations, boot, dram, vga, then when it hit CPU, it just stays lit, and does nothing no matter how long I leave it. 

I have already tried

Resetting the CMOS

Building the entire system again out of the case, 

Re-plugging wires, changing ram slots/dimms

SINCE it isnt posting, I cant get any other information other than that, not even as much as a msi logo

The only thing I can think of is the MOBO is faulty, but its literally brand new. I hate this I just want my computer to post

Would trying a diffferent BIOS version have any effect, perhaps an older one would cause it to be able to post with my (slightly) old GPU, I have no idea im starting to feel lost since all the troubleshooting guides are if one of the LEDS are blinking, or if a different issue like no power occurs. But this is stumping me

@ me if you want me to respond  :))