Fix this please.

JustFractal

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

there's a reason why we have the template, we can't fix the list when we have no idea what you're doing with it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

18 minutes ago, JustFractal said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DY9fsX

Trying to stay under 2000$ include parts that the website doesn't have a price for.

Thanks

Good overall list however these are the things I would change:

1. You seem to still have a lot of room so I would put more money into a higher wattage power supply, only like 100-200W more, however this is not a necessity. 
  2. Love the case
  3. Love the aesthetic, just a suggestion, try looking for a white power supply to match everything.
  4. The graphics card is going to be the hardest part of this build. AMD graphics cards are the easier ones to get at a reasonable price right now, and with your CPU and budget choice, try and snag a 6700 XT or 6800 if you're lucky. DON'T buy from Scalpers. Use a discord server like Fixitfixitfixit's to help find when these cards become available and remember to buy them quickly. If you can get your hands on NVIDIA cards, try looking for a 3060 ti or 3070.
    1. If none of these cards are available, look for a 6600 XT. While also tending to be cheaper and more abundant, it performs better than a 3060 in most cases. 

Don't sleep on sleeper PCs

Thanks for the feedback =)

31 minutes ago, BeastyB314 said:

Love the aesthetic, just a suggestion, try looking for a white power supply to match everything.

The case covers the PSU so I just got whatever.

31 minutes ago, BeastyB314 said:

The graphics card is going to be the hardest part of this build. AMD graphics cards are the easier ones to get at a reasonable price right now, and with your CPU and budget choice, try and snag a 6700 XT or 6800 if you're lucky. DON'T buy from Scalpers. Use a discord server like Fixitfixitfixit's to help find when these cards become available and remember to buy them quickly. If you can get your hands on NVIDIA cards, try looking for a 3060 ti or 3070.

1. If none of these cards are available, look for a 6600 XT. While also tending to be cheaper and more abundant, it performs better than a 3060 in most cases. 

I had trouble trying to find a white AMD gpu so I went with NVidia if you know where to find them can you tell me?

P.S. The reason I went with the Zotac AMP White 3060 is because 3060ti is not available and I can find it on Amazon: Amazon.com: ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3060 AMP White Edition, 12GB GDDR6, 192-bit, 15 Gbps, PCI 4.0, Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm 2.0 Advanced Cooling, ZT-A30600F-10P : Electronics

Budget (including currency): 2000$(USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, high res resource pack and shaders.

Other details: 1440p, 144hz

1 hour ago, JustFractal said:

Budget (including currency): 2000$(USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, high res resource pack and shaders.

Other details: 1440p, 144hz

a 12600K + Z690 board will be better. 

1 hour ago, JustFractal said:

much better than the 3060.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W