Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Brute force it! Don't worry, it'll only take forever ;)

No seriously. I tried this on a .rar file that was password locked and wanted me to complete a 'free' survey that required giving them my address and credit card info. At a rate of ~1.7 million passwords a second it took it over an hour for it to try it's first 6 character password. In other words, if that password was the first 9 character long password, aaaaaaaaa, I would likely be dead before it got there.

hmmm depends on how good of a brute force script it is. Really good ones can just take seconds(specially if it's the programs password dictionary) for ~8 character long passwords to brute force assuming that there is no anti-bot countermeasures or you/thescript knows how to bypass it.

snip

snip

This is why I use "passphrases" easy to remember like maybe pleasenot1cemesenpa1, 5akura1sab1tch or simply a long one ilikelightningbutihatethundersomuch

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Yaho, why am I still up? Pic's of current build to come when I wake up!

Yaho, why am I still up? Pic's of current build to come when I wake up!

Because the goblins dictate that you shall not embrace slumber

Steve

what the hell, J core? another weird ass name for a music genre that is already out there but someone made up a new name as click bait?

Its just trance man

This is actually a thing... The Friday night rave at the con I'll be going to in may features a few DJ's from Japan that spin J-Core.

I'm not really into trance so this is all the knowledge I have to offer on this matter.

This is actually a thing... The Friday night rave at the con I'll be going to in may features a few DJ's from Japan that spin J-Core.

I'm not really into trance so this is all the knowledge I have to offer on this matter.

J-Core fuck your lucky.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I have also watched all of bleach lol

about as much as you do @Laputacake but i have been in this club since page 10 lol

Stop it and watch the stuff I sent you already!

Hey im honored not to me in there! But @Charger does basically live in this thread.

you just need to get some forum friends there are a few people that tend to like a lot of my posts when they see them lol

Forum friends, bah who needs those ;)

This moment made me cringe so hard

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

osu with a mouse is like FPS with a joystick

So what's OSU with a joystick? Also I look down upon those who use a drawing pad for OSU be a real man and use a mouse!

TIL Walmart pushing more fronts than I had originally thought

http://www.walmart.com/ip/38456788

They have always sold anime but on the mainstream stuff, stuff shown on TV, or big movies ever show up and they are gone from in store after a very short time. I got the original release of Moribito there stupid cheap.

So what's OSU with a joystick? Also I look down upon those who use a drawing pad for OSU be a real man and use a mouse!

OSU with mouse is whole nother difficulty on its own, I did first 3 months with mouse and keyboard then switched to tablet keyboard and improved much faster

|King Of The Lost|

Nico Nico niiiiiiiiii

puta plz, it was the most cringe worthy moment in the whole series.

Note: Mobile LTT sucks ass :/

|King Of The Lost|

Have you seen my ITX build? ;)

I might need to make a small update soon. I managed to shove an hdd in the thing :D

It's velcroed to the rear of the case right above my gpu, and then I had to velcro the ssd to the hdd because the sata power connectors are so close together on the cable. I miss having a modular psu.

Seems a bit more ghetto than my Chibi PC ITX build.

Fun fact I was planning on getting everyone to post their favorite character for a banner collage anyway lol...

Are you going to make my waifu's battle it out because I really don't think that will end pretty.

That banner needs moar Nichijou.

4ufRxC7.gif

I think everything needs more nichijou

*looks back at the days of lucky star and azumanga daioh *

No Harima Kenji? :(

v1nvz1z.gif

need more manly men! Put Kenji and JoJo in there dawg!

Harima I'd the man, dense as rocks, but the man not the less.

I need to watch more Jojo i think i forgot about it...?

Not to be an ass, but you may want to spell "society" correctly...

No everyone should spell like me!

That is enough color difference. Now its just the alignment of the color line. Lol.

Well I fucked that up

88d8546fb4e40e686b481a04334bbe84.png

tMPTQ0q.png

I know the top of Sabers Head got clipped I can't fix it x.x

KqIC5Pl.png

here

@KingCry @Laputacake @wolfgang @Charger Great job on the banner...

post-153476-0-20099300-1429958989.jpg post-153476-0-36019600-1429959057.png

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

I don't know this is appropriate or not , but I'm gonna post it anyway : 

CovXsj0.png

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

No everyone should spell like me!

LinusSpellingTips

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

LinusSpellingTips

You did that wrong

#LinusSpeelingTips

Because the goblins dictate that you shall not embrace slumber

Its probably just my f'd up sleep schedule.

J-Core fuck your lucky.

Go to said con? It's one of the biggest in the country.