Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Has anyone got any good anime to recommend? this seasons seems kind of bad for lack of a better term.

Back to school soon...

What kind of anime do you like? Or what anime have you enjoyed?

-----------------------

Enjoying zero no tsukaima a lot, comedy is gud!

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

-----------------------

Mahouka koko no rettousei. I have an affinity for physics. Been enjoying aldnoah for the same reason.

Hah, that series is beaten to the ground so many times b/c of the ecchi.  IMO the 3rd series is when it gets really old, too bad the author died, leaving 3 LN's completely hanging.  ZnT F was weird, the ultimate wtf are you doing JC Staff moment when the antagonist got killed so quickly.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Thank goodness, I didn't watch Soul Eater before Fate~ series! It would have completely ruined my perception of Excalibur...

giphy.gif

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

Hah, that series is beaten to the ground so many times b/c of the ecchi.  IMO the 3rd series is when it gets really old, too bad the author died, leaving 3 LN's completely hanging.  ZnT F was weird, the ultimate wtf are you doing JC Staff moment when the antagonist got killed so quickly.

How many seasons are there? I thought ti was just 1 season of 13 eps.

I didn't find it to have that much ecchi, and i'm pretty sure i got it on BD, seems like a normal ecchi standard for todays anime.

Mahouka koko no rettousei. I have an affinity for physics. Been enjoying aldnoah for the same reason.

Can't help you with that, i don't watch that kind of anime :/

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Welcome to the club~!

687188754c61734e781184986d1c7bbd0f49e578

Paratrooper time mothafucka~!

Hot Dam 0 posts?! 

That's how dedicated he is, straight to the club, no questions asked :)

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

-----------------------

How come you always seem to enjoy the same animes as me?

How many seasons are there? I thought ti was just 1 season of 13 eps.

4 Seasons, I finished it back in July

possibly Railgun? Infinite Stratos? Angel Beats? Thats all I can think of right now

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Kissanime.com has everything at 720p with some at 1080p. I do need to get another hard drive

Not the same thing. Plus, what if I want to download a video game while watching anime? Then I have to choose. 

I know. I know. It's a convenience thing. I'm just saying. I vastly prefer having it at home to watch whenever and however I want over a streaming site. 

Plus, Plex handles it beautifully. Manually moving from episode to episode is a minor nuisance, but still annoying.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

-Double Post-

Stupid Google Chrome saying LTT has Malware.

16183804208_66e4918b3b_o.png

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

possibly Railgun? Infinite Stratos? Angel Beats? Thats all I can think of right now

No. No. No. Question how does Angel Beatsany of them use/discuss physics?

How come you always seem to enjoy the same animes as me?

4 Seasons, I finished it back in July

Hahaha good to know, i'll tag you the next time i ask for an anime recommendation :P There are few people that enjoy the same anime as i.

Shiet, i guess i'll be watching ZnT for a couple of days, awesome!!!

No. No. No. Question how does Angel Beatsany of them use/discuss physics?

Well in railgun you have this bad guy (the one in my avatar) that his special ability is to modify vectors how ever he wants, but that's pretty much all the physics discussions you'll see.

Well in railgun you have this bad guy (the one in my avatar) that his special ability is to modify vectors how ever he wants, but that's pretty much all the physics discussions you'll see.

Thats calculus pre-calculus math.

I have no idea, i doubt you can find a lot (if any) anime based on physics discussion.

I have no idea, i doubt you can find a lot (if any) anime based on physics discussion.

Mahouka koko no Rettousei exists + Aldnoah. Other than that I'm bored.

And i guess that's about it, you can bet for something like Railgun, where the powers are explained cientifically, but then specifically physics, that narrows it a lot imo.

Not the same thing. Plus, what if I want to download a video game while watching anime? Then I have to choose.

I know. I know. It's a convenience thing. I'm just saying. I vastly prefer having it at home to watch whenever and however I want over a streaming site.

Plus, Plex handles it beautifully. Manually moving from episode to episode is a minor nuisance, but still annoying.

Can't you do both? But I suppose I'd provable download if I had the space

Steve

This may just reflect on the USA's education system, but I never heard of them being called Vectors until I was in college taking an entry Physics course. 

† Christian Member †

i realized i was being childish and got prematurely angry so im rejoining the club. ill try to keep my emotions in check in the future

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So, Chrome won't download anything now for some reason, so I've had to switch over to Firefox.... And I actually like it. It's changed a lot since I last used it. And it doesn't open 80 million tasks that don't close after you exit it xD

-Double Post-

Stupid Google Chrome saying LTT has Malware.

its not stupid google, malwarebytes is also flagging it up, i was talking to windspeed about it earlier today. This has happened to a few other forums ive been on, the last two times ive seen this on a forum was because a bot had a signature to a blacklisted site.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This may just reflect on the USA's education system, but I never heard of them being called Vectors until I was in college taking an entry Physics course. 

Well i thought accelerator(guy in my avatar) came from acceleration, a vector quanity, from there his power to modify vectors the way he wanted to.

And looking at here: http://www.physicsclassroom.com/Class/1DKin/U1L1b.cfm

"

• Vectors are quantities that are fully described by both a magnitude and a direction."

its not stupid google, malwarebytes is also flagging it up, i was talking to windspeed about it earlier today. This has happened to a few other forums ive been on, the last two times ive seen this on a forum was because a bot had a signature to a blacklisted site.

Now the main website works but it appears when going into any section.

Eh, why did you leave?

Welcome back, I guess?

i got angry, then someone made me even more angry

Listen if you care.

For me, vectors are pre-calculus. Alot of websites on mathematics list vectors as a math topic not physics. Vectors in physics is trajectories. AKA Physics Engine.

Vectors are extended upon by matrices.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015