960mm Radiator space adequate? (First timer)

So I am in the midst of planning my first custom loop and research/feedback online has me paranoid about having enough radiator space. I did not invest in cooling components to get the same or worse thermals and noise. 

So I ordered Hydro x kit with xd3 pump, 9 1,500 rpm fans, a cpu block and gpu block. I also invested in 2 360mm (30mm thick) rads and one 240mm (30 mm thick) rad. All together my loop will have about 960 mm of 30mm thick rad space. 

Can I expect better temps and noise for my cpu and gpu? or is more rad space necessary? If anyone has a similar build your thermals would give me a good base line. 

Hard to know what is good enough. I really appreciate any feedback. 

For reference here is my current cooling setup: 

Gpu: 3080ti strix stock air cooler

cpu: i9 9900k. Corsair H150i pro 360mm aio. 

I built a custom loop with 2x360mm x 30mm rads and 9x Noctua 120mm fans. Front 360 is intake in push+pull, and top 360 is exhaust in push config, this gives me good positive pressure. I have a block on my 5950x and active front and back plate on my rtx 3090. Circulation is one pump+res combo. All loop parts are from EK.

In full synthetic loads my CPU stays in the low 70's(71-72 range), and GPU stays in the high 70's(78-79 range), GPU RAM stays in the 60's.

I do not have anything overclocked with the above numbers, and I am running with fan curves tuned for quieter operations. Could probably drop another 5-10 degrees from CPU and GPU if I cranked the fans to 100% all the time.

So long story short, you should have waaay more than enough cooling with 3 rads. As you can see, I have fantastic performance with hot components using 2 360 rads.

22 minutes ago, AaronThomas said:

I built a custom loop with 2x360mm x 30mm rads and 9x Noctua 120mm fans. Front 360 is intake in push+pull, and top 360 is exhaust in push config, this gives me good positive pressure. I have a block on my 5950x and active front and back plate on my rtx 3090. Circulation is one pump+res combo. All loop parts are from EK.

In full synthetic loads my CPU stays in the low 70's(71-72 range), and GPU stays in the high 70's(78-79 range), GPU RAM stays in the 60's.

I do not have anything overclocked with the above numbers, and I am running with fan curves tuned for quieter operations. Could probably drop another 5-10 degrees from CPU and GPU if I cranked the fans to 100% all the time.

So long story short, you should have waaay more than enough cooling with 3 rads. As you can see, I have fantastic performance with hot components using 2 360 rads.

Thank you so much for sharing that. Those temps are good though my stock cooler sits around 78-81 c during 99 percent load while gaming. Hoping the extra 240 rad will keep me in the low 70's for my gpu. Unless that's not how it works haha. 

@ManUfc237 Yeah, I'm sure I can make the temps better, but I didn't want to hear 9 fans going underload. I think I capped the fan speeds at something like 65 or 70%, so I can barely hear them when the system is under load.

EDIT: Also, full synthetic load is a lot tougher on a system then even a 100% gaming load, so you'd likely get higher temps if you tested with full synthetic

10 minutes ago, AaronThomas said:

@ManUfc237 Yeah, I'm sure I can make the temps better, but I didn't want to hear 9 fans going underload. I think I capped the fan speeds at something like 65 or 70%, so I can barely hear them when the system is under load.

EDIT: Also, full synthetic load is a lot tougher on a system then even a 100% gaming load, so you'd likely get higher temps if you tested with full synthetic

Okay thank you for clearing that up and I didn't know that synthetic load was tougher. Feel a lot better now thanks man.