Random mouse advertisements?

DanielTheBest

Hey guys.

I go on youtube a lot, and recently, there has been this one add that just has random mice running along the floor..

Has anyone else seen this add?

It's REALLY weird.

No one has seen this add before?

I am getting it constantly, even after deleting all my history and changing my settings..

?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Go on youtube and click on a video and keep on refreshing your page. 

The mouse add should be one of the first adds you see.

At least, that is I get it.

Is it one of the pre-vid adds or a one of the really annoying banners in the bottom of the screen when watching a vid?

I use adblock so I don't see ads. But I might disable it just to see what you're talking about. (Before anyone complains about adblock, I use it due to ads being obtrusive. I had no problems when they were on the sides of pages being silent and stuff, now they interrupt me. Not having it)