H105 Temp questions

So I just did some upgrades to my system, I bought a corsair 750D case and a H105 cooler.

I've done some intel burn tests to check the temps and they're absolutely great. They're actually so good that I'm starting to question them, because the difference between the temps i got with the air cooler and the temps I get now is huge.

Old setup:

CPU: i7 950 @ 3.9Ghz

Old Cooler: Scythe Mugen 2 Rev B

Thermal Paste: had been on it for 3.5 years, but was still wet when I took the cooler off yesterday

Old Case: Mid tower, decent airflow(3 intake(3x 120), 2 exhaust(120/200mm))

New setup:

CPU: i7 950 @ 3.9 Ghz

New cooler: Corsair H105

Thermal Paste: I used the pre-applied paste that came with the H105

New case: 750D (2 intake(2x 140), 3 exhaust(240 rad & 140mm))

Now on to the temps;

Ambients are about the same for both

Old temps @ 100% fan speed

Idle: 39 C

Load: Intel Burn Test: 78C, Prime 95: 70C

Note: There was an 8C degree difference between the coolest & hottest cores at load(not sure if revelant)

New temps @ 100% fan speed

Idle: 34 C

Load: IBT; 55C, P95; 52C

All cores are at about the same temp 1-2C is the max difference

rOAShwp.png

So I just want to double check with you guys before I try to get a higher overclock.

Is it normal for the temp difference to be this much? Like 20C~

And I also noticed that the air that's being blown out is a lot warmer than it was with the air cooler, is that normal for watercoolers?

Thx guys :)

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

Can't really compare your H105 to my h100i, but..
In IBT my temps hit max of 60 on all cores at once, never hit more.
In Prime95 however, I only touch the 50's, granted, I'm not on 100% fan speed, because I REALLY dislike listening to the fans. :)
I use SP120's for my H100i if that helps you have an idea, also mine is in Pull ^^