im looking for some help with my 2500$ gaming PC

Ryan Hoffmann
Go to solution Solved by Ryan Hoffmann,
1 minute ago, Jonathan Lee said:

You don't need to wait for monitors. If you see a good deal on one now, there's not harm in getting it. I don't think we'll see any significant advancement in monitor tech except maybe better pricing in the future. It is hard to tell with the current shortages going on though.

right so do you think I should still just wait if I were to order the PC by April or may

Budget (including currency): 2500$ USD for PC only. My budget for monitor is 1000$ USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming, streaming, video streaming, engineering software like SOLIDWORKS, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): For my monitor I would want a solid one and one that works well with the PC I would be getting. The budget for my monitor would be under 1000$. I would like to play at at least 150fps on almost all games if that's possible with my build. I would want to play at bare minimum of 1080p on a 27inch display. If I get the money I would also like to play on a duel monitor setup. Any suggestions for keyboards and mice are appreciated. I'm planning on getting this PC by mid to the end of 2022. This is my first PC and I do not have any monitors right now so I'm kinda going all in, if you think that's a bad idea let me know.

Maybe BenQ xl2546 for the monitor?
Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

12 minutes ago, Mr-G-Man said:

Maybe BenQ xl2546 for the monitor?

will check it out, thanks!

I'd actually consider waiting before deciding on parts. 3+ months is enough for the landscape of the PC market to shift quite a bit. Most likely 13th gen intel, am5 and rtx 4000 will be out within the end of 2022; so there will be way better picks by then.

38 minutes ago, Jonathan Lee said:

I'd actually consider waiting before deciding on parts. 3+ months is enough for the landscape of the PC market to shift quite a bit. Most likely 13th gen intel, am5 and rtx 4000 will be out within the end of 2022; so there will be way better picks by then.

thank you, appreciate it a lot!

39 minutes ago, Jonathan Lee said:

should I wait on monitors too?

You don't need to wait for monitors. If you see a good deal on one now, there's not harm in getting it. I don't think we'll see any significant advancement in monitor tech except maybe better pricing in the future. It is hard to tell with the current shortages going on though.

1 minute ago, Jonathan Lee said:

right so do you think I should still just wait if I were to order the PC by April or may