No display on PC but CPU fan light and GPU light keep turning off and on again (with video)

Specs:

Gigabyte B450M-DS3H

Ryzen 5 2600x

16GB DDR4 (2x 4GB Team Elite, 2x 4GB Kingston)

Gigabyte RX 570 4GB

Kingston A400 120GB SSD

WD Blue 1TB HDD

WD Blue 500GB HDD

DeepCool Gammaxx GTE CPU cooler

Corsair VS550 550W PSU

Video attached of issue

So as you've read from the title, my PC randomly has times where it puts out no display with the PC on. As this happens, the CPU cooler's light as well as the GPU's light keep turning on and off. There is no beep code and whatnot, just silence, no display, and it looping like that until I turn it off. 

This has happened about 3 times. The first two came from when I was just normally using my PC, but then it was performing horrendously. It was constantly stuttering and everything was really choppy and slow. I restarted it, and the issue happened. The third time was when I accidentally bumped my knee on the bottom of my table, my display went out, and the issue would occur.

I've only "fixed" this by reseating GPU and RAM, resetting CMOS and taking out the CMOS battery. This would sometimes work, and sometimes won't.

This issue really confuses me as I have no idea what it is since I havent seen anything else about it. PC is running fine now, but I would like to know the source of this issue in case it ever happens again.