Frames dropping

xFlowzy

ever since i reset my whole pc i've being dropping frames every 10 seconds on every game, i've done nearly everything to try and fix it but nothing has changed. I've got a i5-6600K,16 GB Ram and a 1050ti. Y'ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENING? 

What exactly do you mean by reset? Clean Windows and drivers or...?

CPU: AMD R7 5800X3D GPU: Powercolor 6950XT Liquid Devil Board: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi Ram: 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4-3200 CL16 PSU: Seasonic Prime PX-1000 Case: BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev. 2 Cooling: Aquacomputer OCTO-Fancontroller, Custom loop with a 420 45mm Alphacool Radiator in the case, one external. D5 Pump, 9x BeQuiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm High Speed PWM

1 hour ago, alphatessi said:

What exactly do you mean by reset? Clean Windows and drivers or...?

reset this pc in the settings, got rid of everything

if you already wiped everything, you might go ahead and install a fresh windows as well, just to be on the safe side

CPU: AMD R7 5800X3D GPU: Powercolor 6950XT Liquid Devil Board: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi Ram: 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4-3200 CL16 PSU: Seasonic Prime PX-1000 Case: BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev. 2 Cooling: Aquacomputer OCTO-Fancontroller, Custom loop with a 420 45mm Alphacool Radiator in the case, one external. D5 Pump, 9x BeQuiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm High Speed PWM

3 hours ago, xFlowzy said:

i've done nearly everything to try and fix it but nothing has changed

It helps if you actually list "everything" as it actually differs per person what they consider as everything. 

There aren't many subjects that benefit from binary takes on them in a discussion.