Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

upgrading pc

kArAnsV

Budget (including currency): 50000rupees around $660

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: valorant, cs go, fortntie, gta V

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i already have a i3 9100f and its motherboard but my gpu is pretty bad(gt 1030), i want to upgrade my pc components, what should i focus on upgrading? i am going to play the above mentioned games on 144 fps 1920x1080. any answer would be appreciated 🙂

38 minutes ago, kArAnsV said:

Budget (including currency): 50000rupees around $660

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: valorant, cs go, fortntie, gta V

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i already have a i3 9100f and its motherboard but my gpu is pretty bad(gt 1030), i want to upgrade my pc components, what should i focus on upgrading? i am going to play the above mentioned games on 144 fps 1920x1080. any answer would be appreciated 🙂

in the current market i don’t think u could find a gpu for that price that could run those games

1 hour ago, Aakash_Ram said:

in the current market i don’t think u could find a gpu for that price that could run those games

i am actually finding gtx 1050 ti at around 20000rupees, i just wanna know if i3 9100f and gtx 1050ti good enough to run these games at 144 fps on low settings

2 hours ago, kArAnsV said:

i am actually finding gtx 1050 ti at around 20000rupees, i just wanna know if i3 9100f and gtx 1050ti good enough to run these games at 144 fps on low settings

maybe not 144 fps and def not on gta you will have at most 75-100