If someone can help

SZER0

Hi there. I have got into a strange problem. Lately my pc experienced some BSOD when i was playng games in high specs(3440x1440) . The BSOD are not reported(the dump folder is empty) so i was think is a thermal problem with my gpu wich is a Aorus Extreme 2080TI. We all know what Gigabyte use as their TC wich is rubish. And yes before this i was experience thermal spiking on the card and usual G problems. I wanted to change the TC , because i was know that the issue on the thermal spikes , but i was busy and in the end i kinda forgot about it as i was not playing anymore so much.
 that's beeing said , i was order also some thermal pads as i planned to change also that ones. So today i opened the card , nice and easy. I cleaned the TC and when i was preparing to change also the pads i was stunned to see that sticked on a pad was a (wich i believe s) a capacitor. The card was never opened and i was purchased brand new sealed from Amazon like almost 3 years ago i think.
 So the piece have on it 2 series of numbers , which is A81D/C680 but can't find any information of it on the net. So if someone knows what exactly is this component , or maybe if i can use a different one please let me know

IMG_20211202_163304.jpg

Screenshot_20211202_165709_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

It's probably some internal naming scheme, I can't find it anywhere either. You can try carefully re-soldering the one that came off. It's possible the card will work without it, by the way - this stuff is usually overbuilt and redundant.

I would guess this was caused by the card overheating as you mentioned.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Yeah...i will try to re solder it using hot air. I have just ordered some flux. Hope it goes well.