Ram and cooler compatibility - first build confusion

Hey i'm not from us or any other english speaking country, so I'm sorry for misspellings and mistakes - I'm a bit confused with that simple thing witch is - can I fit my ram sticks under my cooler - I was one click away from ordering Patriot Viper Steel 16GB DDR4 3733MHz CL17 but, I one last time revisited specs and I did find out that these are (I think) 45 mm high and my cooler supports ram up to 38 mm (also i'm not sure{Pure Rock 2 be quiet}) so I found another one (Patriot Viper 4 Blackout) that I saw rigs with it and my cooler working properly and when I checked the sticks hight I found number 43 with mm attached to it. Can I order that viper steel ram or should I buy something else (i'm open for suggestions, but min 3600MHz, cl 18 and I prefer not RGB, blackish colours)

maciek

26 minutes ago, Maciokkk said:

Hey i'm not from us or any other english speaking country, so I'm sorry for misspellings and mistakes - I'm a bit confused with that simple thing witch is - can I fit my ram sticks under my cooler - I was one click away from ordering Patriot Viper Steel 16GB DDR4 3733MHz CL17 but, I one last time revisited specs and I did find out that these are (I think) 45 mm high and my cooler supports ram up to 38 mm (also i'm not sure{Pure Rock 2 be quiet}) so I found another one (Patriot Viper 4 Blackout) that I saw rigs with it and my cooler working properly and when I checked the sticks hight I found number 43 with mm attached to it. Can I order that viper steel ram or should I buy something else (i'm open for suggestions, but min 3600MHz, cl 18 and I prefer not RGB, blackish colours)

maciek

most coolers have fans that can be moved to accommodate the ram sticks

2 minutes ago, TECHNOMANCER303 said:

most coolers have fans that can be moved to accommodate the ram sticks

so you think that it will fit ? how much usually can it by adjasted ?

I don't believe the Pure Rock 2 has any memory overhang issues with most motherboards. 

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.