Static Noise from speaker when moving mouse

Hi!

I have a very annoying problem with my computer speakers.

When ever i play a graphic intensive game or just move my mouse, weird staticky noise come out from my speaker.

it is not like that with my headphones so i try using my laptop on my speakers and it didnt have any static noise coming from it what so ever!

ive tried pci sound card still didnt help...

Please hlep!

How close is your speakers to the area where you move your mouse? Are the speakers on top your desk? If that's the case, you are hearing static because of Electromagnetic interference. You can fix the static by moving your speaker a little farther from your speaker.

Let me know how it goes, Good Luck!

you mean move one speaker away from the other speaker?

oh and thanks for answering!!!! :D

you mean move one speaker away from the other speaker?

You can try that first, if that doesn't work, try moving farther from the mouse since the static occurs when you move it. If nothing happens, my only suggestion would be trying to lower their volume...

Post back the results, Good Luck!

Your mouse cable could be running interference; Do they cross over at any place? just a suggestion!

#!

I've had the same problem, yet I don't have speakers, I just have a headphone... - the Sennheiser HD 201 I believe.

With that a logitech stick microphone... - whenever I am on skype with friends they hear a static noise as well, but I believe that's just because the mic is like 10 years old... works fine but it's just making noises. But it's true that whenever I move my mouse, like on the desktop and I hear that static noise you were talking about... I haven't noticed it in a long while but I don't think its gone.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Try disabling your mic input, it might cause some audio issued. It could also by some EMI. 

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

It could be GHOSTS :o haha
Have you tried wireless mice? or the one you have already wireless?
or could be as mentioned before, just some EMI probably wires crossing paths, you could try re-organizing them?
The only speaker interference I get is when my phone is near it and I'm receiving something.

• 8 years later...

I think it's kinda late now but for whoever have this problem can try my method

If your MONITOR have a jack 3.5 hole on it, plug your speaker jack in there. The usb of your speaker can be left on the pc.

This solved that annoying sound without u buying something or lowering your polling rate

Here is the problem i have (solved)

• 1 month later...

To later visitors:

This is a known issue with ALL gigabyte motherboards. They've even gone so far as to include it in the agreement you automatically consent to by purchasing one of their products, to prevent customers from sending in the MBs as defective. Lesson: NEVER buy gigabyte.