Black Screen while Gaming

My monitor's display goes black while I'm playing games(the power button is still on). This event is triggered when I play games for 10-60 mins. I can temporarily fix this by turning my monitor off then back on again, but after roughly 3 mins it turns black again. I have done the majority of troubleshooting options I've found online but non have worked. I thought it was my gtx 1060 dying so I switched it out for an old gtx 560 ti and got the same problems. Then I finally built a new pc, recycling my monitor and gtx 1060 but still got the same problems. I have also switched this monitor out for another one and saw no problems, so I think and am hoping that it's just my monitor dying but I would like to hear what more experience people think of this. Let me know if you need more descriptive details. 

• GTX 1060 3gb Zotac Mini (temporarily switched to EVGA GTX 560 ti 1gb)
  • Ryzen 5 5600x
  • Gigabyte B550m DS3H
  • EVGA 500 b 500w 
  • 2x8gb T-Force Ram
  • Crucial mx500 1tb
  • Windows 10 Home 64 (inactivated)
  • Dell U2413

If you swapped the monitor and the problem went away then the only two possibilities are faulty monitor or faulty cord. Assuming you used the same GPU port ofc.

4 minutes ago, Mavendow said:

If you swapped the monitor and the problem went away then the only two possibilities are faulty monitor or faulty cord. Assuming you used the same GPU port ofc.

For my main monitor is use hdmi, but for the monitor that I switched to I used DVI. Note that I used two graphics cards(one hdmi and other mini hdmi) on the same monitor and had the same issues.

4 minutes ago, N00T_B1RD said:

For my main monitor is use hdmi, but for the monitor that I switched to I used DVI. Note that I used two graphics cards(one hdmi and other mini hdmi) on the same monitor and had the same issues.

Yeah, my mistake. Then it can only be the monitor or cord.

I just need some more opinions on this topic because there's alot of variables that could cause this issue. I'm just confident that it's either the gpu or monitor. I need to have confirmation which one is the cause.