Logitech G602 Code 43

My Logitech G602 is seemingly out of the blue, give me a Code 43 Error. I had gone away for the day and used my G602 on my Chromebook, and came home and plugged the G602 back into my PC and it gave me the Code 43 Error.

I have changed batteries, uninstalled drivers, updated drivers, unplugged the power supply for 1 minute and still haven't found a fix

More info, under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" is where the mouse shows up and it is labeled as "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

Any Ideas on how to fix this ?

Edit: plugged it into another windows 10 PC with the same error

Edited by Jplayz

My Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz (OC to 4.45GHz)

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200

Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4S

Storage Device: 2X 1TB WD Blue HDD, 256GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus (Windows install)

Case: NZXT H510i

Keyboard: Corsair K70 TKL Champion Edition/Reddragon K552 (Blue Switches)

Mouse: Glorious Model O

Headset: Corsair H60 Pro Surround

14 hours ago, Jplayz said:

My Logitech G602 is seemingly out of the blue, give me a Code 43 Error. I had gone away for the day and used my G602 on my Chromebook, and came home and plugged the G602 back into my PC and it gave me the Code 43 Error.

I have changed batteries, uninstalled drivers, updated drivers, unplugged the power supply for 1 minute and still haven't found a fix

More info, under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" is where the mouse shows up and it is labeled as "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

Any Ideas on how to fix this ?

Edit: plugged it into another windows 10 PC with the same error

I was going to suggest trying it in another pc but I see from your edit you've done that and it is still throwing an error.

I guess your only option is to replace the USB receiver to see if that fixes the problem.

If it doesn't you will need a new mouse

5 hours ago, TheeShadowStorm said:

I was going to suggest trying it in another pc but I see from your edit you've done that and it is still throwing an error.

I guess your only option is to replace the USB receiver to see if that fixes the problem.

If it doesn't you will need a new mouse

Thank you, I will try that. I am still confused on the fact that it worked on my laptop about 45 minutes before, but I guess that's technology

My Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz (OC to 4.45GHz)

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200

Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4S

Storage Device: 2X 1TB WD Blue HDD, 256GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus (Windows install)

Case: NZXT H510i

Keyboard: Corsair K70 TKL Champion Edition/Reddragon K552 (Blue Switches)

Mouse: Glorious Model O

Headset: Corsair H60 Pro Surround