1080ti 8700k...

Budget (including currency): 0

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Warzone Forza 5 etc.

Other details ROG Strix 390 E Gaming Motherboard, Intel 8700k CPU, 64g 3200 Corsair C16, Samsung 970 pro 512 m.2, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate IronWolf 4tb HDD, NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm AIO, Corsair 850i Power. May be wrong thread but I'm trying to maximize my performance with what I have. I'm a novice pc builder an just want to make sure I haven't gone wrong in any way. Thanks in advance 

Did you just buy these components, is that why you are asking about going wrong?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

1 hour ago, DannyC.711 said:

Budget (including currency): 0

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Warzone Forza 5 etc.

Other details ROG Strix 390 E Gaming Motherboard, Intel 8700k CPU, 64g 3200 Corsair C16, Samsung 970 pro 512 m.2, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate IronWolf 4tb HDD, NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm AIO, Corsair 850i Power. May be wrong thread but I'm trying to maximize my performance with what I have. I'm a novice pc builder an just want to make sure I haven't gone wrong in any way. Thanks in advance 

Overclock the crap out of the gpu by just shoving power limits and voltages all the way to the right then start raising gpu and vram freq, stay under 90c tho

Youll prob be bottlenecked by the 1080ti so only thing i can reccomend for the 8700k is just undervolt it, run it at 1.25 or 1.3v vcore and see how high you can push the cpu freq while keeping it stable (test with prime95 small(est) ffts to test cpu stability)