Random Screen Blackout

25779f88

Hello! I've been running into this problem lately, can you help?

Problem Description:

Note: All this happens very randomly while I'm using laptop.

Laptop Screen goes black (backlight stays on), any background music/audio stops and keyboard backlight goes off after 30s (default settings), and won't come back on even if I start typing. Eventually, I have to reboot the computer to make everything normal again.

History:

The last laptop I owned had a Arch/Windows10 Dual Boot with HDD+SSD, and It was working fine.

[Additional Details about last laptop: Intel Core i5, Nvidia MX130, 8GB DDR4]

A few months ago I bought a new laptop and decided to just swap the HDD and SSD.

[Additional Details about new laptop: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H, Nvidia GTX 1650 4GB, 8GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM]

It was working fine at first (for 1-2 days), but then I ran into several driver related issues and the screen blackout issue. [Note: I ran into this screen blackout issue on both windows and linux]. So I decided to completely reinstall windows and linux. I wiped out everything, Reinstalled windows and dual booted with Manjaro (I thought manjaro would be a bit more stable and would run into less issues). But I kept running into the same issues on both Operating Systems. At first I thought this is probably just a graphics driver related issue. So I disabled the AMD Graphics driver on windows, but still ran into blackouts. Then I disabled the Nvidia drivers, but they still happened. I thought this is probably a BIOS issue so I decided to fully update windows and every drivers it recommended. It was working fine for a few days but then today, I was on manjaro and it happened again. I have already checked journalctl (journalctl -xb --boot=-1) and dmesg logs, they show nothing apart from some kernel warnings and errors (at boot, mostly ACPI/PCI errors). The last logs were some gnome-shell related issues but I don't think gnome-shell is causing this problem.

Manjaro Journalctl Logs:

Part 1: https://pastebin.com/qmyE4LNH

Part 2: https://pastebin.com/RSXdSjDz

New Laptop Model: HP Pavilion Gaming 15 ec1021ax

Thanks for any help!