My first build will not post. I need some advice and help.

StillDre

I'm doing my first build and I am running into no display out on my system set up as a test bench. I am running a zotac amp rtx 3080 and corsair vengance rgb pro ram 16gp 3600MHZ. My cpu is a ryzen 5 5600G, My Psu is a corsair rm 850X. my motherboard is a gigabyte b550 gaming X. I already replaced my motherboard from an ROG strix b550-F gaming Wi-Fi. On by Rog motherboard I got a ram error light. The cables are all pugged in and I made sure the PSU, GPU and RAM works on my friends hardware. I replaced my CPU Because It was the only reasonable replacement but it still doesn't work. My display is working, it detects a display signal and works with my laptop. I tried both my GPU and my APU. Does anybody know what might be wrong? I have considered replacing the new motherboard becaue that seems like the only remaining variable.

@SorryClaireHere's some Vengeance, the LPX brother. 

From the other thread to this one, it seems to be the only similar variable. Despite having difference symptoms. 

Thread link for ease of access.

2 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Here's some Vengeance, the LPX brother. 

Im acutely aware of that, both the vengeance RGB and LPX has been a problem even on Intel. Im just still conflicted on determining on if its either weak binning or just straight up shithouse failure rate.

Anyway to OP:

9 minutes ago, StillDre said:

On by Rog motherboard I got a ram error light.

Your RAM is possibly DOA, one of them or both. Try every slot with one of the RAM, and the other one after.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Just now, SorryClaire said:

Im acutely aware of that, both the vengeance RGB and LPX has been a problem even on Intel. Im just still conflicted on determining on if its either weak binning or just straight up shithouse failure rate.

Anyway to OP:

Your RAM is possibly DOA, one of them or both. Try every slot with one of the RAM, and the other one after.

That other dude reported WHEA errors. I suggested a CPU RMA for that one. 

24 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

I attempted to use each slot on both the origonal Rog motherboard and the replalcement Gigabyte one. after replacing both the motherboard and the CPU I attempted again. I used my ram in a friends build to verify it worked