How To fully break free from the Automatic Repair and Startup Repair Boot Loop

Hey guys, I've been having an infinite boot loop issue for almost a week now with my laptop. Before the Boot Loop happened I was just updating some drivers for my laptop and it was running on Windows 10 version 21H1. Me and my brother, checked everything from the Windows Memory Diagnostic's Tests, to fresh installing Windows 10, and removing and reinstalling the batteries of the laptop. But I'm still stuck on the infinite boot loop. I asked a few people about this issue and they said there's either something wrong with the OS itself or the RAM or my Storage. As I mention before I did the WinMemDiag test and it showed that my RAM was working perfectly fine (since I was able to enter Safe Mode) and so is my storage which is a Toshiba 5400rpm 500gb HDD. So what I did was reinstall windows, but what I installed was the 20H2 version of windows instead of the 21H1 (since my laptop might've had compatibility issues with that version.) But unfortunately it still didn't work. I also did System Restore and it still didn't break free from the Boot Loop. I tried doing the multiple solutions found online and not even one of them worked. 

My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad 330-14AST. These are the following specs:
- CPU: AMD A6-9225, 2 cores and 2 threads (2.6GHz~3.0GHz)
- GPU 0: AMD R4 512mb
- GPU 1: AMD Radeon 530 2GB
- Storage: 500GB HDD

I hope anyone can help me solve my problems because this laptop of mine just turned two years old. :<<

1 hour ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

it keeps on saying "The element data type specified is not recognized, or does not apply to the specified entry" and "Element not found" I'm using thee  version of the command prompt at Boot

23 minutes ago, Odious_Ettin said:

it keeps on saying "The element data type specified is not recognized, or does not apply to the specified entry" and "Element not found" I'm using thee  version of the command prompt at Boot

at this point id prob just reinstall windows if i were you

1 hour ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

at this point id prob just reinstall windows if i were you

actually i reinstalled windows 10 multiple times already and like out of 10 reinstallations 3 reinstallations were successful, but after leaving the laptop on for like 15-20 minutes it suddenly restarts and does the boot loop again

Well im pretty sure your storage is dead so maybe swap it out or just buy some really cheap hdd to test if the storage is actually faulty