Any programs out there to be able to Text from Windows 10 to iPhone?

Just built my first PC in quite a while but ive always been an Apple person (BoooO! i know)... My main annoyance with being back on windows is that when im using my PC i can't see and respond to texts.  I used to use Dell Mobile Connect which worked as recently as a few months ago but now its having issues with my new system just eating up all 32gb of ram making my system un-useable.

I tried the Windows "Your Phone" app but i can not get it to work with the iPhone for the life of me and i didn't plan on jumping to android until the Samsung S22 comes out early next year so im curious if anyone knows a program that can accomplish this task?  I don't care about other features id just like to be able to see and send texts while in windows 10.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, TexasBulldog74 said:

Just built my first PC in quite a while but ive always been an Apple person (BoooO! i know)... My main annoyance with being back on windows is that when im using my PC i can't see and respond to texts.  I used to use Dell Mobile Connect which worked as recently as a few months ago but now its having issues with my new system just eating up all 32gb of ram making my system un-useable.

I tried the Windows "Your Phone" app but i can not get it to work with the iPhone for the life of me and i didn't plan on jumping to android until the Samsung S22 comes out early next year so im curious if anyone knows a program that can accomplish this task?  I don't care about other features id just like to be able to see and send texts while in windows 10.

Thanks!

Short term literally any browser.  Wouldn’t help for notifications. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, ascendingnode112 said:

Can you please elaborate how to imessage on a windows browser?

imessage or just message? iMessage is a specific apple app but “message” is a vague term.  Is the issue that you want to specifically message with iMessage?  My understanding is iMessage will read standard SMS messages, and there are a bajillion things that will produce those.  It’s sounding like you want to emulate a specific apple only thing though, and frequently only apple products can run that stuff.  It would be insane if iPhone users could only send or receive messages from other Apple phones. I send and receive messages with an iPhone using iMessage to non iPhone devices daily.  Only FaceTime will do FaceTime though, so while I can use zoom or Microsoft meetings, or other such apps, afaik only apple devices have FaceTime and I don’t know if it’s available as an app for, say android or something. It is possible there is also a specific protocol called “iMessage” it is very likely though that only apple devices have any access to it.  It would likely be a lot more secure than SMS which is known to have issues in that area.  Most of the popular messaging systems such as signal have apple apps though. Signal I understand is about as secure as can conveniently be arranged with consumer hardware.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Thanks. Sure, iMessage would be ideal but I understand it's likely a bridge too far from a Windows platform. How about just SMS?

16 minutes ago, ascendingnode112 said:

Thanks. Sure, iMessage would be ideal but I understand it's likely a bridge too far from a Windows platform. How about just SMS?

For SMS hundreds to thousands. You can even do it out of a browser.