Still not solved. System freezes after being on for some hours. Still has beeps...

KillingForMoney

I have this problem that my pc freezes, stutters and beeps after being powered on for a while.

This is not a temperature issue, not even a driver issue.

After boot: The pc operates as if everything is fine.

After 1 hour: The pc starts showing some nicks of a lagspike every 5 minute or so

After 2 hours: The pc has noticable stutteres. Frequency of the stutters increases.

After 5 hours: The pc freezes for several seconds. Frequency of the freezes increases

After 10 hours: The pc freezes for over 10 seconds and beeps like a kid going ham on a telegraph key. 

Restart explorer.exe: The pc operates as if everything is fine. 

After 1 hour with explorer.exe terminated: pc operates as if everything is fine.

After 10 hours with explorer.exe terminated: pc operates as if everything is fine. 

What triggers a freeze is anything. Typing text, changing programs. Opening a folder etc.

I have done extensive troubleshooting. 

Freezes still happens in safemode/safeboot

I have even changed almost every component in my pc. (From the old system: PSU, GPU, 2x RAM, M.2)

I've been told to keep an eye on process explorer. 

When the pc freezes, Page Fault Delta spikes to 15k. After the freeze, page fault delta drops down to 5 or 3. If explorer.exe is restarted, page faults drops to 0.

Any ideas of why this is happening?

IMG_1943.thumb.jpg.13bbbf9f43f4dd199fc3ac685cf4095a.jpg