Looking for a good quality laptop docking station.

I have a lenovo ideapad gaming 3. I need a docking station so it would be more comfortable to take out the laptop while i study and put it back together. i was wondering how does that work while i need my screen to be on 144hz. Does a cheap docking station does the work? do i need to go for an expensive one? anyone can please explain and maybe have a good recommendation. thanks for the help

What are the exact specs on this laptop. Is it a Ryzen model? Does it have Thunderbolt? 

The Ryzen model i'm looking at only has a USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 port so its only 5Gb/s and no word on if it supports DisplayPort Alt-mode. Not looking good for a 144Hz display. 

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-IdeaPad-Gaming-Notebook-i5-10300H/dp/B089239FHR

well this is my laptop. I connect that to a 80hz screen. I also have on this pc a type C socket ( I think thats the thuderbolt 3 but i dont really know about that stuff). thank you for helping. 

13 hours ago, rickeo said:

What are the exact specs on this laptop. Is it a Ryzen model? Does it have Thunderbolt? 

The Ryzen model i'm looking at only has a USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 port so its only 5Gb/s and no word on if it supports DisplayPort Alt-mode. Not looking good for a 144Hz display.