CAN'T GET USB PORTS TO WORK ON AOC CU34G2X

rain in july

Can't get the rear USB ports to work - Iv'e connected it to my PC with an USB 3.0 A to B cable, but no luck, when I plug something into the monitor, nothing happens. Please help! Could it be a faulty monitor or am I just stupid lol? Thanks.

edit: (I should add, I can't remember if the box had a cable inside it for this, as I can't find any cables so i had to buy one, i got an amazon basics one, could it just be that i'll need to buy a new cable? - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NH144GK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 )

What’s your motherboard? I have this pc which has some ordinary shitty green motherboard, it doesn’t let me use the headphone jacks because it is so outdated. It’s a USB 3.0 too so it could possibly be too old to recognise it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 6:50 PM, Synthfull said:

What’s your motherboard? I have this pc which has some ordinary shitty green motherboard, it doesn’t let me use the headphone jacks because it is so outdated. It’s a USB 3.0 too so it could possibly be too old to recognise it.

hey sorry for the late reply, it's a laptop that I use, do you think that could be the problem? I could try plug it into a pc and see what happens.