Arma 3 Breaking Point

been playing arma 3 breaking point lately and to me its a lot better than the dayz standalone (in its current stage). anyone else play it? What are your thoughts? also if you do play it and want to team (or anything like arma 2, titanfall, bf4, etc) add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dashie4president

breaking point link: http://thezombieinfection.com/

inb4 broken point

maxresdefault.jpg

Current: CPU: Intel i7-8700k. Mobo: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5. RAM: 16gb G Skill Trident Z RGB. GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super.

First: CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.5GHz. Mobo: Asus ROG crosshair V formula-Z. RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper XTreme. GPU: Asus Radeon 7950.

That french word. I haven't played ARMA 3 before. It looks interesting though.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

That french word. I haven't played ARMA 3 before. It looks interesting though.

discover!

de + (c + ouvrir)

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

discover!

de + (c + ouvrir)

I know. I took 6 years of french :P I was just pointing out the oddity of one french word in an english title.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Currently, breaking point owns DayZ in my opinion. DayZ has a few too many problems with its' gameplay as well as being limited to the map types. Though in the future I strongly believe DayZ will put Breaking Point to a rest. The gear you can collect, the future of base building, the modifications of weapons and the weapon upkeeps and hopefully a few new maps... The realism for the survival is too good.

Also, zeds in Breaking Point are horribly easy, lol. Gamebreakingly bad.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Currently, breaking point owns DayZ in my opinion. DayZ has a few too many problems with its' gameplay as well as being limited to the map types. Though in the future I strongly believe DayZ will put Breaking Point to a rest. The gear you can collect, the future of base building, the modifications of weapons and the weapon upkeeps and hopefully a few new maps... The realism for the survival is too good.

Also, zeds in Breaking Point are horribly easy, lol. Gamebreakingly bad.

well the zeds are kinda realistic, they wont run at you they will slowly come after you, but good luck dealing with them when there is 25+ in one building. But dayz mostly just lacks content

Current: CPU: Intel i7-8700k. Mobo: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5. RAM: 16gb G Skill Trident Z RGB. GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super.

First: CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.5GHz. Mobo: Asus ROG crosshair V formula-Z. RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper XTreme. GPU: Asus Radeon 7950.

I've got it downloaded and ready to play, but I keep distracting myself away from it! One of these days I'll get around to playing it for more than 5 minutes.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!