ML240L not cooling...?

GreasySenpai

Hello people, i have looked for help everywhere, but cant find any. I recently bought a cooler master water cooler, i mounted everything perfectly, when i booted my pc, the cpu temperature would keep rising, i could feel the pumps vibrating, the rgb was working, the fans were spinning, but it wasnt cooling my cpu! I went into bios and the temperature went from 60 degrees celsius to 90!!! Can someone please help me? 

Just now, Caroline said:

You've applied paste, right?

The pump vibrating isn't an indicator of anything, the radiator could be clogged or a massive bubble could be sitting right on the block. Just make sure the pump ends up below the rad and that the cooling plate is making proper contact with the processor's IHS.

yes, i did apply the thermal paste, and if there is bubble, what can i do to remove it 

Did you use thermal paste and take off any protective plastic film from the CPU block prior to installation?

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

Just now, RAS_3885 said:

Did you use thermal paste and take off any protective plastic film from the CPU block prior to installation?

yes i removed the protective plastic on the cooler