Floatplane Downloader in Docker Downloading to Overlay2 rather than Specified Path

I may have really the wrong end of the stick but I've been trying to get Floatplane Downloader set up on my NAS so I can have them on my Plex server allowing me to watch them on my TV. I've managed to get Docker and Floatplane Downloader installed on an Ubuntu Server VM on my TrueNAS system but I've really hit a brick wall now. At the moment, the VM is in its zvol and I can't access anything on there as far as I know. So I'm thinking I need to mount a share of my Media folder in the server so that I can tell the downloader to download to it but I can't work out how.

I tried creating an NFS share but I really don't know what I'm doing and trying to mount it just gives me the error:

mount.nfs: mounting xx.xx.xx.xx:/Media failed, reason given by server: No such file or directory

Working in command line is really not my strong suit so I would really appreciate a bit of help here. Am I even going about this the right way?

Okay, so I managed to get my share mounted to a volume in Docker (with some issues but that's user error...) and got the Downloader running. However, the videos aren't downloading to the folder specified (/var/lib/docker/volumes/videos/_data/Media/LTT), they're going to a generated directory within /var/lib/docker/overlay2. I tried completely removing the VM and doing a completely fresh setup and the same thing's occurring.

I would have thought I'd mounted my share incorrectly but if I cd into it, I can see everything fine as it should be. This is what I ran to start the downloader following this guide:

docker run -it -v /var/lib/docker/volumes/db/_data:/fp/db -v /var/lib/docker/volumes/videos/_data/Media/LTT:/fp/videos -e headless="true" -e runQuickstartPrompts=true -e username="$$$" -e password="$$$" inrix/floatplane-downloader

And this is the path it output to this time:

/var/lib/docker/overlay2/5f6d91329b2cef44afc1fd17da72ba074db50a2859ce7dc551da71d2bd69d26d/merged/fp/TechLinked/TechLinked - S2021E0923014400 - Apple's security FAILED.png