Electric noises coming from my PSU, should I be worried?

For the past 2 days I've been hearing these electrical sounds while I'm asleep at night and it's been bothering me, I thought that the noise was coming from the plug multiplier and today I changed it with a new one but I noticed the sound didn't go away, so it had to be something else. I inspected it further and realised it's actually coming from my power supply. It's not a consistent noise, it doesn't happen all the time, just at random. It doesn't matter if I have my PC on or off for it to happen, as long as the power cord is connected to the plug the PSU makes this noise, hence why it was bothering me in my sleep.

I put my phone under the PSU and recorded the noise to show it to you guys, I'll upload the audio file below if you are curious.

It seems like this noise issue doesn't effect my computer's performance at all, at least for now. I'm typing this on the same computer with cracky-noise PSU and been using it past 2 days not knowing the issue and nothing seems damaged. But the PSU is still under warranty so maybe I should send it to get a new one? Is it dangerous to use my computer now? What are your thoughts?

So far I've tried plugging a different cable to the PSU, and I blew some air in it via hair dryer to make the dust go away. Sadly the problem still persists.

This is my PSU

Voice_001_sd.wav

Could be coil whine which is harmless, but not sure on this specific one. What PSU is it? I would RMA just to be safe

2 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Could be coil whine which is harmless, but not sure on this specific one. What PSU is it? I would RMA just to be safe

It is High Power 750watt PSU with 80+ gold certificate.

1 minute ago, MR H. said:

Sounds like coil whine no?

It was on hard load the PSU?

I don't really know if it was on hard load when this started, it just randomly appeared one day and keeps going. The noise is very disturbing at times and my bed is next to my desk so I hear it while sleeping too.

2 hours ago, aykans90 said:

It is High Power 750watt PSU with 80+ gold certificate.

I don't really know if it was on hard load when this started, it just randomly appeared one day and keeps going. The noise is very disturbing at times and my bed is next to my desk so I hear it while sleeping too.

Get a flashlight and take a look inside.

I had one psu that make a similar sound and was the fan hitting the grill of the PSU