Motherboard suggestions

PDeBlieck
Go to solution Solved by Cool_Evlo,
13 minutes ago, PDeBlieck said:

Budget (including currency): ?

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: High fps, low detail gaming. And music production

Other details i5-11600k, Corsair RMx 850 watt, Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3600 C18 2x16GB, 2080 super

Hey Just looking for that ATX motherboard that isn't a waste of money, allows overclocking, lots of connectivity, and will do great going from a 2080 super to a 3080. also, don't care about rgb and if it runs hot that is a non issue

Go for a Z590 with good VRM cooling, I don't know intel boards too well but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: High fps, low detail gaming. And music production

Other details i5-11600k, Corsair RMx 850 watt, Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3600 C18 2x16GB, 2080 super

Hey Just looking for that ATX motherboard that isn't a waste of money, allows overclocking, lots of connectivity, and will do great going from a 2080 super to a 3080. also, don't care about rgb and if it runs hot that is a non issue

13 minutes ago, PDeBlieck said:

Go for a Z590 with good VRM cooling, I don't know intel boards too well but it shouldn't be hard to find.

😳
Not that active so I may not respond.