Budget Gaming Pc

FRARICHY

Budget (only for the tower): 650 €

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details: I use my PC (currently I have an AIO with an Intel Core i3 3th Gen Mobile and iGPU) for playing Fortinite, Rocket League, and other light games, video conferencing and general use application. PcPartPicker list: https://it.pcpartpicker.com/list/JjhqTJ

I would get rid of the 1050 TI and get a 5600G. Sure, the 1050 TI is like 20% faster, but that 3300X will bottleneck the GPU in the games you play. Also the 5600G has better upgradeability for the GPU. With the money you save you can get a 240gb SSD and better motherboard.

That's gonna be kinda hard with the GPU market like it is right now. If you can find a Ryzen 5000 G series with the integrated graphics that's an awesome place to start, you can build a really decent computer with those and the iGPUs are really good, much better than what you're using now and later down the line you could add in a GPU when they are more affordable.

ROG Strix AMD

---------------

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB DDR4 Storage: 512GB + 1TB Intel SSD

1 minute ago, Pixelfie said:

I would get rid of the 1050 TI and get a 5600G. Sure, the 1050 TI is like 20% faster, but that 3300X will bottleneck the GPU in the games you play. Also the 5600G has better upgradeability for the GPU.

Basically this yes with the 5600G and no GPU for now.

ROG Strix AMD

---------------

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB DDR4 Storage: 512GB + 1TB Intel SSD

Hp pavilion gaming with a ryzen 4600h and gtx 1650 fits right into that budget. The best you'll be able to get for that budget.

54 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Hp pavilion gaming with a ryzen 4600h and gtx 1650 fits right into that budget. The best you'll be able to get for that budget.

thats my laptop, its pretty good

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

6 minutes ago, Downkey said:

thats my laptop, its pretty good

I'm talking about the desktop.

27 minutes ago, jaslion said:

I'm talking about the desktop.

4600h isnt a desktop cpu

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

The GTX 1050 is over price. the gtx 770, 780 or 970 can be picked up used for half the price.

I feel like at the budget end intels i3-10105f offers better value for money being half the price. Choose the correct mother board and you can upgrade to an 11th gen later. You are going to want bigger ssd than that unless you plan to add a second later on. The case comes with no fans when building on a budget you need to pick one with fans included.