Urgent help on Predator Helios 300 (2020) model

I bought a Predator Helios 300 last November, it had an RTX 2060 and an i7-10750H (2020 model). Anybody thinking of buying this laptop please refrain from doing so (at least the 2020 model), I have had the worst experience with this laptop. When I bought this laptop I was pretty happy with my purchase ,it was a nice laptop but after sometime it started having problems at first my speakers volume would go so low at a level where you wouldn't be able to guess the conversation, yeah I understand that gaming laptops don't have good speakers but these where unusable so I told this issue to acer and they replaced my speakers . After a couple of months I started having the same issues they replaced my speakers again. Again a couple of months flew by I was starting to have huge performance issues (eg: valorant in medium settings gives an average 40 fps) and also my mic and headphone jack stopped working, acer said that they needed to replace my motherboard which I was totally okay with, they replaced my  motherboard and just three weeks after that my laptop died. Acer said my motherboard to be replaced again , I had a heated argument with acer over this issue, finally I had to settle for a 3 month warranty extension. Yesterday I got my laptop back with a new motherboard ,they said that it was tested and analyzed properly. That motherboard didn't even last a day my laptop died within five hours of use.After this they took back my laptop mulyiple times , it again died multiple times , the service center rep told me he dosent know what the problem is. At this point I don't think giving my laptop again back to acer so they can screw up my laptop again will do any good . I am thinking about asking for a new laptop from acer can anyone please help me with this and give me some pointers. I am a student and this laptop is really driving me crazy.

PS: I am form India