Ipad Pro Battery Charge - Should I be worried?

Diddlydennis

Used Imazing App to check an Ipad battery charge, can I ask is this normal for a 2018 Ipad Pro 12.9?

Battery Current Charge: 8535 mAh (95.8%) Battery Design Max. Charge: 9633 mAh Battery Effective Max. Charge: 8906 mAh (92.5%) Battery Charge Cycles: 245

Honestly not bad at all. If you wanna extend the life of it longer (as in really slow down battery degradation) just use a regular 5v 1A/2A charger. Do use a good one tho not some super cheap random one from amazon.

Other than that battery replacement is the only option but I wouldn't do that as this is totally within the expected range.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Honestly not bad at all. If you wanna extend the life of it longer (as in really slow down battery degradation) just use a regular 5v 1A/2A charger. Do use a good one tho not some super cheap random one from amazon.

Other than that battery replacement is the only option but I wouldn't do that as this is totally within the expected range.

Thanks, I was think of selling it but wasn't sure if the battery was going to be a problem for the buyer.