Installation problems!!

TangoBear99

Hey, I just installed a Corsair H80i into a Cooler Master Cosmos II case and I'm having trouble installing my Gainward Phantom Gtx680 graphics card into the top PCi slot on the G1 Sniper 3 Assassin and I think that it touched my H80i radiator. So I of course moved it down so that it wasn't and now all me Pci cards are bunched up and I was wondering whether anyone had any solutions??

I'd suggest sending the H80i back and getting the H100i instead and installing it up at the top of your case.

I'd suggest sending the H80i back and getting the H100i instead and installing it up at the top of your case.

+1 really. I don't really see another option :( Pics would probably help, but yeah if you can still take it back then I would do that, unless the radiator fits somewhere else?

it will be helpful if you can post some pics then we can address the issue visually.

Sorry guys I fixed the problem. And I know that a H100i would be much better for the case but a friend of mine gave it to me at a huge discount because he needed to upgrade to a custom loop.