Overclock 3070 ti

malgas

Hello, i currently have an ASUS TUF Gaming OC Rtx 3070 ti, ASUS rog strix B560 MBD and an intel i5-11600k with a Seasonic Core GC-650W and i would  like to know if i can do a max stable overclock of the GPU, without running into problems with the PSU or should i get a 750w psu even if i don't overclock. 

Thanks in advance.

dude we cant know how your exact card will perform, just trial and error the thing until it crashes(also you can oc with your psu)

Thx, i just asked if i can do it without running into psu problems considering it's 650w, just that. If i can do it with this PSU is what i wanted to know, thx 🙂

Idk what your expecting to gain here other than higher temps. Never understood over clocking a GPU unless it's old and trying to hold you over til you can upgrade

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

It's more about the extra FPS you can get, in most situations you can get Around 7-8 more FPS with an overclocked GPU over the normal One. That might not seem much but playing with 55 FPS in a demanding game or playing constantly above 60 makes a difference. And i like to get every single drop out if i can.