YouTube doesn't show Join button

On my iPad. I can see the join buttons on channelS like LTT but on most Turkish channels I can't see it. I can see it on the web versions or my android phone. Also I can see someone comments on that channel when I tap on their profile on my phone, but noy my iPad. When I go to community tab on my iPad it tells me to download the latest version fo the app. Is it about IOS? Also the device is provided by my school so they manage things like updating. Also I haven't installed the latest IOS yet but this issue existed before too. 

3 minutes ago, Wictorian said:

but on most Turkish channels I can't see it

Memberships and superchats are unlockable rights, much like monetization. Try to contact the content creator to see if they are eligible for one already.

4 minutes ago, Wictorian said:

When I go to community tab on my iPad it tells me to download the latest version fo the app.

Well whats your ipad and IOS version? Also, have you actually updated youtube?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

23 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Memberships and superchats are unlockable rights, much like monetization. Try to contact the content creator to see if they are eligible for one already.

Well whats your ipad and IOS version? Also, have you actually updated youtube?

I know they have the join button because I can see it on the web and on my phone.

It says I will update to 14.7.1 so pretty sure it is the one before that. No. I am not exactly sure how to do it since I can't use App Store and updates are done automatically.

16 minutes ago, Wictorian said:

No. I am not exactly sure how to do it since I can't use App Store and updates are done automatically.

Ive seen situations where app stores dont update some apps, both on ios and android. Its worth double checking.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

It might be that monetazation is locked for some regions. If you can't see it in any channels from one region.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

It might be that monetazation is locked for some regions. If you can't see it in any channels from one region.

But it doesn't make sense since the channels are mostly Turkish (they have Turkish members) and I am in Turkey and I can see the button on the web (from the same location)

2 minutes ago, Wictorian said:

But it doesn't make sense since the channels are mostly Turkish (they have Turkish members) and I am in Turkey and I can see the button on the web (from the same location)

You aren't the one making money, you are spending it. That makes difference. Like I said, it can be reason. Some US companies are blocked to offer their services, like routing payments, in some regions.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LogicalDrm said:

You aren't the one making money, you are spending it. That makes difference. Like I said, it can be reason. Some US companies are blocked to offer their services, like routing payments, in some regions.

Ok but what I mean is the channels have members in my region. And I can see the button in the same region using the web. 

5 minutes ago, Wictorian said:

Ok but what I mean is the channels have members in my region. And I can see the button in the same region using the web. 

But not on iPad? Apple does Apple things, and again, regions based.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

24 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

But not on iPad? Apple does Apple things, and again, regions based.

Well I can see them on safari on iPad but you might be right since it is easier to control apps.