760 vs 770

TheOddOne

GTX 760 is $230

GTX 770 is $320
2 way 760 is $460

which one gives you more for the performance?

Raw performance would be at it's highest with he SLI '60s

But keep in mind the increase in power draw, temperatures, and space. No o mention he compatibility issues that might arise in some games.

Bets way to go is a single 770.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

You will have the most performance with the 760 SLI BUT(!) with SLI comes a long a whole bunch of problems such as not being able to use all GPU's in certain games, microstuttering and waiting for an SLI driver just to name a few. If i was you i'd go for a 780 in the MSI Gaming eition which costs 449$ after a rebate 127746&clickid=1FS1JfQ2bTIMQT3ULhTIQ1o4UkTQuoRNiw9GyE0&iradid=97618&ircid=2106&irpid=79301&nm_mc=AFC-IR&cm_mmc=AFC-IR-_-na-_-na-_-na

If you don't want to spend as much get the 770. 

770 imo. a 760 is just a waste imo

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Raw performance would be at it's highest with he SLI '60s

But keep in mind the increase in power draw, temperatures, and space. No o mention he compatibility issues that might arise in some games.

Bets way to go is a single 770.

I second this.

I just bought Asus GTX 770 DC2 OC. Will tell you how it goes :)

I just bought Asus GTX 770 DC2 OC. Will tell you how it goes :)

Same here :)

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

770 and sli it later.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|