Is there a Dual Monitor KVM Extender that will go through 1 CAT5 port?

Hi There, 

With working remote for the last year, I've set up my computer to live in the living room for gaming, and KVM a single monitor over to the office.  

Since it looks like remote work might be a long time thing, I'm looking to upgrade up to a dual monitor set up.  The issue I'm running into is that the only Dual-monitor KVMs I have found rely on two CAT cables like this:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/IPHE2-120UA-Dual-Monitor-Extended-Display_62432299725.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_image.74f3287eEzV1tf

TLDR, is having two monitors going through a single CAT5 port a pipe dream, or is there something I could manage without having to run extra cables through the wall?

I only need 1920 x 1080 with 60 or 30hz per monitor, could possible drop to VGA or DVI as well to manage.

Cheers!

37 minutes ago, Yoshilovescookies said:

Hi There, 

With working remote for the last year, I've set up my computer to live in the living room for gaming, and KVM a single monitor over to the office.  

Since it looks like remote work might be a long time thing, I'm looking to upgrade up to a dual monitor set up.  The issue I'm running into is that the only Dual-monitor KVMs I have found rely on two CAT cables like this:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/IPHE2-120UA-Dual-Monitor-Extended-Display_62432299725.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_image.74f3287eEzV1tf

TLDR, is having two monitors going through a single CAT5 port a pipe dream, or is there something I could manage without having to run extra cables through the wall?

I only need 1920 x 1080 with 60 or 30hz per monitor, could possible drop to VGA or DVI as well to manage.

Cheers!

Going analog would be worse not better.  Lately when I drill holes for cables I’ve taken to putting in smurf tube instead of fishing cables directly because everything gets updated and cables don’t pull well.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.