Different Cooling probs

Hi!

I've got a question about cooling and fans

Would I be able to connect SP120s to a Deepcool Castle 360 RGB V2? (if so, would I need any certain parts?)

If it is necessary, my Motherboard is (going to be) an MSI MAG B460 TOMAHAWK ATX LGA1200

Thanks!

there's a guy i've used on ebay that does all manner of RGB adaptors.  He's based up in Jockland Scotland but i think he ships all over.  Look him up

g_major_tech

Edited by YouSirAreADudeSir
Where are my manners?

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

28 minutes ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

there's a guy i've used on ebay that does all manner of RGB adaptors.  He's based up in Jockland Scotland but i think he ships all over.  Look him up

g_major_tech

Just had a look at his page, what one do I buy from him?

58 minutes ago, MesZa said:

Just had a look at his page, what one do I buy from him?

Give him a message he'll help you out.  I don't want to say off the bat 'cause i'm not sure if

A: You're going to be connecting the fans to the cooler then the cooler to the motherboard

B: You're going to be connecting the fans to the cooler and using software from deepcool  to control them

or

C: You wish to connect the fans direct to the motherboard.

Like i said.  He's a friendly sort of chap and he'll be more than happy to explain which of his leads you need 🙂 

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!