PC Bluetooth Issues

DeadJack5

Hey first time poster, 

I've been having Bluetooth issues on my computer for a few months now, I used to have a Bluetooth 4 wireless dongle that I used for my xbox controller back in 2015, I could never use wireless headphones though with them unfortunately but was never that bothered. At the beginning of the year I found out I didn't install the Bluetooth dingles drivers from the CD it came with and finally got them working with wireless headphones.

Few months later, I got some new wireless headphones and decided to connect them to the computer and for some reason the audio was stuttered/wrong. I decided to try and troubleshoot and didn't really find much. I figured that it's because the Bluetooth was outdated since the headphones were Bluetooth 5 so ordered a Bluetooth 5.1 dongle instead, I connected it and it worked. But for some reason, everytime I turned the computer off, my Bluetooth would disappear and uninstall? I troubleshooted and found the Bluetooth troubleshooter and when it diagnosed the issue, it said to reinstall/reapply the drivers, it would do this and Bluetooth would work and the headphones would work. But going into the Bluetooth settings, it would list the dongle and "not fully installed" (words to that effect) and after a boot cycle, the Bluetooth would still work but would say instead next to the dongle "restart pc to fully install", you restart the PC and the Bluetooth would disappear again and I would have to go through the troubleshooter again to reinstall/reapply Bluetooth. I have installed the drivers from the new Bluetooth dongle and have uninstall Ed the old one to the best of my knowledge. 

Annoying having to do this every other boot cycle so I was wondering if anyone could help with this? Would love to be able to get my Bluetooth working seamlessly! 

Thank you guys, if you require screenshots of the troubleshooter and Bluetooth settings please let me know!