AMD + GPU Gen4 = issue?

I have Zenith Extreme II Alpha with 3960x. I recently upgrade my evga 1080 to tuf 3080ti oc. I experienced many issues. First, I get stucked at the load bios vga and only pass the screen that to press the reset button. Then 50% chance I see Windows displaying on my dp/hdmi. Otherwise, I see blank screen and windows load. Once everything load properly, in couple minutes my system will freeze and reboot itself and event log points to nvlddmkm.sys. After that it is stable until the next day when I start pc again. Resetting the cmos does help but I have to this everytime when I start my pc. After reading some forum relating  nvlddmkm.sys, they recommend setting the pcie16x to gen3 instead of auto/gen4. It did work and my pc is stable as before when I was using evga 1080.

Does the LLT team experienced any issue with their Zenith Extreme II Alpha or they still using the rtx 20 series which is gen3? I already running fw1402 for the mb.

Do you have the card on any type of Riser cable or is it slotted directly into the Motherboard?

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

no riser cable. it slotted directly into the motherboard. i wonder when they address USB issue they introduce another issue. i personally didn't experience any issue that user having issue with USB since at the time I only have evga 1080.