need help

Budget (including currency): ~600 US

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: school, valorant, fortnite, cod warzone, r6.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HM8tZZ Im planning on buy this set up around christmas it's just on my budget but I'm missing the monitor which I would want to be 1ms and 60-75 hertz. I need you to help me find a monitor for the fit and please if you find any kind of bottle necks with the build point them out

I believe the PSU is not a good quality one. Here are some options at the same price:

EVGA BQ

Cooler Master MWE

For slightly more, better quality ones:

EVGA B5

Asus TUF Gaming

You can also check out the PSU Tier List for getting a decent quality PSU. As long as it's Tier C or above, I think you will be good.

For monitors, most 1ms response time monitors are 144Hz. These are a bit more expensive than 75Hz Monitors. I will give suggestions for both though.

75Hz

2 hours ago, ImNewHere said:

Budget (including currency): ~600 US

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: school, valorant, fortnite, cod warzone, r6.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HM8tZZ Im planning on buy this set up around christmas it's just on my budget but I'm missing the monitor which I would want to be 1ms and 60-75 hertz. I need you to help me find a monitor for the fit and please if you find any kind of bottle necks with the build point them out

Christmas is almost 5 months away. Way too far in the future to be settling in a build.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

On 8/1/2021 at 7:56 PM, Jonathan Lee said:

I believe the PSU is not a good quality one. Here are some options at the same price:

EVGA BQ

Cooler Master MWE

For slightly more, better quality ones:

EVGA B5

Asus TUF Gaming

You can also check out the PSU Tier List for getting a decent quality PSU. As long as it's Tier C or above, I think you will be good.

For monitors, most 1ms response time monitors are 144Hz. These are a bit more expensive than 75Hz Monitors. I will give suggestions for both though.

75Hz

Would never recommend the MSI Optix G24C, For 2.5 years it was great but now it starts getting bad with flickering and weird duplication of display elements. They say its a hardware problem so no fix unfortunately. Its not worth the money if it breaks in 2.5 years

See the psu tier list before choosing a psu:

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.