compatible components

Cristiii3

Budget (including currency): 7700 ron (1859 usd)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly games 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

my main focus is future gaming proof, and will be playing on a fhd monitor. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JgzrK3

my concern is that i'll have to update the bios and i don't have any other ryzen cpu to perform that. how do i know if it doesn't need bios update?

i'd also like to know if the power supply will be enough, and if there are any other parts i can swap with cheaper ones

thanks in advance guys

6 minutes ago, Cristiii3 said:

Budget (including currency): 7700 ron (1859 usd)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly games 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

my main focus is future gaming proof, and will be playing on a fhd monitor. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JgzrK3

my concern is that i'll have to update the bios and i don't have any other ryzen cpu to perform that. how do i know if it doesn't need bios update?

i'd also like to know if the power supply will be enough, and if there are any other parts i can swap with cheaper ones

thanks in advance guys

It looks good except for the fact that 3070 Ti is 1200 dollars. You probably wont need to update BiOS, and if you do AMD has a thing where they send an Athlon 200GE to update BiOS with.

Also keep in mind that board cant overclock, and if you want to overclock you will need a B/X board.

1 hour ago, Cool_Evlo said:

It looks good

yeah no.

The motherboard, cooler and RAM are all basically the cheapest options OP could find, and the PSU isn't even fully listed. I'm more concerned about the poor observation than OP's choices.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MFnVVc

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($289.99 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($105.38 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  ($81.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Kingston A400 960 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8 GB GAMING AMP Holo Video Card 
Power Supply: Enermax Revolution D.F. 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($84.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $677.33
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-07-31 16:05 EDT-0400

the pc guy