Automating whatsapp messages with python

SomeonesDad

Before i start, i want to note that im still a beginner at programming, i can barely get a grip on while statements. But from what i've read, the best way to train is to just make projects that helps on your daily activities, so i decided to do so.

So everyday, i record my class' zoom meetings and upload those video files to google drive, copy the drive link, then i post the link on a whatsapp group according to the subjects.

I'd like to make a program where i can paste the drive link, define the subject and then the message sent automatically

I'm wondering how can i achieve that, what modules should i use and so-so, just try to keep it basic

-Main PC-

CPU Ryzen 3 3100 | | Motherboard ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 | | GPU PowerColor Red Dragon RX 580 | |RAM 16GB Patriot Viper Steel 3000MHz | | PSU Corsair CX550 80+ Bronze | | SSD Kingston A400 240GB | | HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM  | |Case Phanteks P300

-Laptop-

HP Elite 820 G4

Intel I5-7200U

Intel HD 620

8GB DDR4

500GB SSD

AFAIK, you can create bots on WhatsApp, but they're only for business accounts, and getting access to the API is pretty difficult. I would suggest using Telegram or Discord, that is way easier. But, changing platforms wouldn't be easy for you, I think.

One way could be to use the selenium webdriver(basically opens a browser window and you can program it so that it can click buttons, and type text which you want), opening WhatsApp Web with it, and coding it to click on specific chats/groups depending on what the input subject was. IMO this is not as easy. Others might have some better solutions.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide