Display issue

Hello guys, I'm having an issue about the display of my monitor. This is the issue, when I'm opening my computer it will start smoothly the bios will be shown and I can logging smoothly in my computer. After a few minutes the display will be gone. The monitor is still on because it shows "no signal" or "check signal cable" warning. Sometimes I can still here the audio cues even if there is no display.

I already use two monitors(the other one is an old TV with HDMI output) and two HDMI cables. The result are the same, they run smoothly but after a few minutes the display will be gone.

Note:

I already reinstall the ram, reinstall the peripherals, and give some rest, and yet still the results are the same.

Thanks for the help in Advance 😊

computer specs? it sounds like a gpu problem if you have a cpu with a IGPU test to see if it happens with that. also reseat the GPU and gpu power cables on both gpu and power supply if modular. 

if your motherboard has any codes that could help you diagnose the problem as well.

24 minutes ago, BluDYT said:

computer specs? it sounds like a gpu problem if you have a cpu with a IGPU test to see if it happens with that. also reseat the GPU and gpu power cables on both gpu and power supply if modular. 

if your motherboard has any codes that could help you diagnose the problem as well.

My PC specs:

Cpu: AMD ryzen 3 1200

GPU: gtx 1050ti

MOBO: B350M pro-vdh

Ram: 16gb Kingston

I will reseat the GPU now... in terms of codes I don't know the codes sorry

ive actually built a system just like this one before. it does not have an iGPU so its a bit more difficult to diagnose without an extra GPU on hand. as far as the codes go this motherboard is far to cheap to have a code screen however they do have a EZ Debug led. next time this problem occurs take a look here and it should tell you which portion of your system isnt working properly 

2221.jpg

another thing you could do is resetting the bios ( Load Optimized Defaults ) assuming you can get inside of the bios. or you could reset your cmos you could do this by shorting two pins together or more easily removing the cmos battery for a couple minutes with the power supply switch at the back switched to off.

InkedxmCYBnV_LI.jpg.53abf7beb2c361a244ecec8cc4d33a2a.jpg

8 minutes ago, BluDYT said:

ive actually built a system just like this one before. it does not have an iGPU so its a bit more difficult to diagnose without an extra GPU on hand. as far as the codes go this motherboard is far to cheap to have a code screen however they do have a EZ Debug led. next time this problem occurs take a look here and it should tell you which portion of your system isnt working properly 

2221.jpg

5 minutes ago, BluDYT said:

another thing you could do is resetting the bios ( Load Optimized Defaults ) assuming you can get inside of the bios. or you could reset your cmos you could do this by shorting two pins together or more easily removing the cmos battery for a couple minutes with the power supply switch at the back switched to off.

InkedxmCYBnV_LI.jpg.53abf7beb2c361a244ecec8cc4d33a2a.jpg

Okay I will do this two methods, the display went off but there is no code appeared. I will try to reset my bios now.

40 minutes ago, BluDYT said:

2221.jpg

There is a code now in 2nd light

3 minutes ago, kinnith said:

There is a code now in 2nd light

I mean 3rd light from the top

It should say what the issue is next to the right of the light. Ive never used this board before but if I were to guess that it's the gpu light? I'd say it could be a few things such as not getting the power it needs. 1050 ti should just take all it's power from the pcie slot. It could be that the slot is broken but you only have one so can't test it. I would recommend taking it to a repair shop where they could test other parts or RMA the GPU if possible. I know it's old so it might not be covered. You could try to flash a new bios onto either the GPU or the motherboard but I wouldnt recommend it if you don't know what you're doing because you could brick it if done incorrectly.