New build Help

Eleocity
Go to solution Solved by RAM555789,
Just now, RAM555789 said:

Sounds something is no correct with your cables. You know your getting power into components since you have LEDs light up when you turn on the CPU, its specifically the cables that connect the power button to the motherboard.

Cable is usually small 2 pin connector usually labeled PWR SW

I just build a new computer with a Ryzen 7 3700x, RTX 2060 Dual, (x2) 2x8 Corsair Vengance Pro RGB 3200 mhz, samsung 970 evo plus, corsair cm series 750 w, and the Corsair 275r Airflow. When I turn the psu the ram and a white light on the 2060. Then after I click the power button nothing happens( the cpu fan, gpu fan, etc.). Can anyone help me with this i'm worried that I fried the CPU or something.

I also have never booted the computer.

What is the mainboard btw? (Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 ATX AM4?)

Check that your power switch cable for the case front panel etc are in the right pins on the mainboard, It could be as simple as putting a cable in the wrong spot. make sure the PSU is switched on at the back of the unit. Page 11 on the manual has the front panel pin out details.

Check that all your power cables are plugged in correctly/securely. Unplug anything from the PC that isn't necessary, just to simplify testing (Extra peripherals, usb hubs, webcam etc) try with nothing plugged in and then move on to keyboard only.

i7-4770k @4.2GHz w/1.24v, Noctua NH-U14S, Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z87, 32GB DDR3 1600MHz w/1.56v, NVLink RTX2080Ti FE , RAID0 Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, RAID1 Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, Corsair RM850 PSU, Fractal Define R4

3x ASUS ROG PG279Q 144hz @7680x1440, Razer DeathAdder RGB Chroma, SteelSeries Apex M800 KB
Xeon E5-1650 v4 3.6GHz, Noctua U12DX i4, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC Registered, Supermicro X10-SRi-F, IBM M1015 xF IT Mode, 12x WD Red Pro 8TB, 2x Samsung 960 Pro M.2 512GB, Corsair RM850 PSU, Corsair 900D, 4x Noctua NF-F12 PWM, 11x Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000, 1x NF-A14 PWM

Sounds something is no correct with your cables. You know your getting power into components since you have LEDs light up when you turn on the CPU, its specifically the cables that connect the power button to the motherboard.

Just now, RAM555789 said:

Cable is usually small 2 pin connector usually labeled PWR SW

I have tried all of those and nothing worked.

20 hours ago, Eleocity said:

I have tried all of those and nothing worked.

Wait did it work or not? You marked my answer as a solution.