First build

Budget (including currency): around 2k us can move number a bit if it's worth it

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  gaming mainly I switch games alot but anything from simulators to fps  and some school work on it

Other details : I currently have a 3 year old msi laptop that still works pretty good but the heat just kills it and I like playing at a desk over on my lap. I have 2 monitors but they are both old and cheap so will run two but only need to buy one good one for the main monitor I have a key board and mouse that I could upgrade but will work for now. I also like rgb and water cooled if I can make it work with the budget

What?  You want us to pick all the parts for you??

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

Here is a list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Y8vnz7

This list will work great for everything. I managed to include a Logitech G Pro and a Mechanical keyboard with a 1440p 144hz monitor within the budget. If you want a better GPU, you can wait to upgrade your peripherals until you have some extra cash. Let me know if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 7:23 PM, Bhameck said:

Here is a list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Y8vnz7

This list will work great for everything. I managed to include a Logitech G Pro and a Mechanical keyboard with a 1440p 144hz monitor within the budget. If you want a better GPU, you can wait to upgrade your peripherals until you have some extra cash. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks I will take a look... and ya im pretty new at all this so learning as I go I just want something I can upgrade as it gets older but soemthing that will play games now well and of course look really cool